Saturday, April 14th
8:00 - 9:30 AM
We believe that God changes us through VITAL relationships. We cannot do life alone. Come for some great food and fellowship. We will be spending time talking about and beginning to develop a vision for our future men’s ministry.
It is our hope and prayer that these Men’s Breakfasts will begin:
- To create and foster an atmosphere of authentic fellowship among men at The Chapel
- To teach and disciple men to look more like Christ and to become more effective and better spiritual leaders in their home, church, and at work
- To provide opportunities to create, develop, and deepen relationships with other men at our church
- To get men connected into additional biblical communities (e.g., Discipleship/Mentor relationship, Men’s Bible Study, etc.)
- To do service projects together to help people in need in our church and our community
Men, don't do life alone, we all face the same kinds of struggles and hardships. It is much easier when you have a band of brothers! Will you join us on Saturday, April 14, 2018, at 8 am for our first Men’s Breakfast in our new building? Signup sheet on the table in the foyer or online.